View Single Post
Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message to chat

Old 08-06-2014, 06:16 AM

Jess smiled when she heard him and nodded happily, "then lets go outside and have a little fun." she said but just before she turned around to lead him outside she look up at him, "A diner is where people serve you good tasting food but in exchange you have to give them money. Very few times is food free." she said as she smiled at him and was glad that he sounded excited about something. But he didn't move or anything, just like he was program to do. Though she chuckled when she heard him and smiled, "Well all you do is look at them, say Hello, and tell them your name if you wish to introduce yourself to someone." she said as she smiled at him but it weakened slightly when he asked for his own name. The charts all called him Subject #7099 and was under the project of Predator. Thinking for a bit, she then looked at him, "How about if we call you Todd Hunter? Do you like that name? Tell me if you don't, I kind of suck at names" She said since everyone should be able to like their own name. If he didn't like the sounds of it, she would just have to think of some other kind of name for him.

((Thanks))