View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-10-2014, 03:16 AM

Todd looked over at Jess in surprise. He knew the word "mirror" and what it meant, but he had never imagined that this was one, or that that was him inside of it. "That is me? This is...what I look like?" He asked, turning back to the mirror. He saw the person in it- his reflection, he now knew- do the same thing, and then he was staring at himself. Pale skin and bright red hair- I really am a fox, he thought- and mismatched eyes. One red and one gold, his eyes fascinated him. He knew that most creatures had matching eyes, and that gold and red were not eye colors that occurred naturally. Was that what set him apart, marked him as a failure? He shook his head. "No, I have never seen myself." He said, finally moving away from the mirror and taking the clothes Jess offered him. The pants were too short, but the shirt fit his slim but muscular build quite well. The shoes fit snugly, and he didn't really like the feeling of his feet being restricted, but he could live with it. "What about my...my eyes?" He asked.