Thread: Nights' Inn
View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-11-2017, 04:11 AM

][I didn't mean to make you think you were being pushy, you weren't. I just meant to inform you that some of my posts might be days apart because I am fairly busy. It's definitely alright to give a reminder to people to post every now and then when things just come to a standstill.][

Mira hesitated the slightest bit before he followed Hunter up the stairs, those crystal blue eyes taking in the layout of the inn. When they stopped at the room that would be his, Mira blinked and stared inside. Was it really okay for him to use this room? It seemed so nice, and the bed seemed so huge. Did he really get that all to himself for the night? When Hunter moved away to show Viridis to her own room, Mira remained standing there, staring inside his room.

He turned slightly when he heard Viridis and Hunter, looking at them with uncertainty. Those delicate lips parted to say something, but he stopped himself and looked back into his room for a moment. There must be some mistake. When he looked back at Hunter he didn't see any signs in the man's demeanor to indicate anything other than this was Mira's room. When Viridis spoke he nodded almost numbly, then watched her disappear into her own room.

When her door was closed, Mira turned to Hunter. "I...Thank you." He bowed his head slightly and respectfully. "This room is wonderful." He was very sincere, and gave another slight bow before he moved to enter the room, closing the door behind him. Mira did not lock his door, in fact the thought that the door even had a lock never really occurred to him. He was used to being locked into rooms, not used to willingly locking the door for safety or protection.

Inside the room, he moved towards the bed, removing Viridis' cloak. Somehow he had forgetten he was still wearing it until now when he was getting ready for bed. Carefully he folded the cloak and set it near the bed, then he carefully and meticulously removed the gold jewelry that adorned his body. Those valuable things were lain ontop of the folded cloak, when that was all done, he climbed into the bed. Still very uncertain, but right now far to tired to be unaccepting of these things.

Mira fell alseep almost as soon as his head touched the pillow. The young man was far more exhausted than he had thought.