View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 08-16-2015, 04:32 PM

(Ehehe. Glad you liked it! I'm loving your posts a lot as well, so much to work with!)

Looking into the woman's face was almost the equivalent of staring into the face of an angel. Edwin was taken by her beauty. He didn't want it to come to this, but he was so impressed with her outward appearance that should her father not find any price suitable for his daughter, he'd gladly take her by force. He knew his mother would explode with anger should he do such a thing, but he didn't much care about the opinions of his mother or what the gossip of the kingdom would be.

The woman seemed a little nervous. Edwin glanced across the garden when his eyes landed on another, older woman who was with her, tending to the vegetables. He understood that this older woman was probably her mother. Who cares? Edwin's inner voice had said. Well, he'd certainly keep talking to this beautiful young woman...

"That won't be necessary, my lady." Edwin said. He turned around and gently ran a finger through his horse's mane. "I wouldn't want to distract you from your work. You need simply give me the directions towards where your father is working and I will talk to him myself." With that, Edwin swiftly mounted his horse once more and stared down at the woman with a mixture of awe and lust in his eyes.

Before she could respond to his... "query", He spoke once more,

"Forgive me, my lady. It seems it slipped my mind to ask for your name?" He hoped that she understood by now she was in no trouble... Well, that she knew of.