View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 11-18-2014, 01:45 PM

Dainae is one of three islands, along with Typhon and Kiyo that creates an empire with Dainae being the main island and capital. It is on Dainae that the Empress lives. These islands have a very heavy Asian influence. The noble dragon is highly respected and revered. Gemstones are harvested in these islands, with the dark crystal having come from here, and the people of the three islands favor vibrant gemstone colors accented with black, gold, and silver. Although separate islands the three islands are a fiercely loyal group and as such have great power and wealth.

Your Mascot is……ba da dum…..
TETSU THE DRAGON!

1) Liztress
2) bloodstainedwings
3) Lavinia
4) Maha-Aamir
5) star2000shadow
6) HIM_ROCK
7) salvete
8) Emma Corrin
9) Fuu-Chan
10) Captain Howdy
11)Rainbows
12)dragoness129
13)Maria-Minamino
14)Cain
15)Chexala
16)blueblackrose
17)Amane
18)beautiful_psycho
19)Esmme
20)Kitsune37
21)Gummybearkisses
22)hummy
23)Captain Aamelia
24)evilcupcakecat
25)Kenome-Chan
26)liquidrage
27)sjacklene
28)KushyKissez
29)DariaMorgendorfer
30)Ascadellia
31) Linnea
32) Serika
33) Iroase Delschatten
34) Saravi Boo
35) Kiyoto
36)Ivvy

Entry Form:
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]This is so Dainae![/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B]Username: [/B]
[B]Entry:[/B]
[B]My Entry fits the theme because: [/B]

Quote:
This is so Dainae!
Username: star2000shadow
Entry:
My Entry fits the theme because: I could so see this little beaut around the house.

This is so Dainae!
Username: star2000shadow
Entry:
My Entry fits the theme because: who on Dainae wouldn't have dragon nicknacks and statuettes.?
Quote:
This is so Dainae!
Username: Chexala
Entry: google photo

My Entry fits the theme because: In Dainae, it is traditional to gather with your family to make dumplings for the new year. (Or so I imagine.)

This is so Dainae!
Username: Chexala
Entry: google photo

My Entry fits the theme because: The Chinese claim to have invented fireworks, but I bet Dainae invented them first. :3
Quote:
This is so Dainae!
Username: Lavinia
Entry:google

My Entry fits the theme because: This is from the chinese 9 dragon wall. I can't help but imagine Dainae would be surrounded in things such as these. Wall or ceiling painting featuring dragons and jewels of all colors, especially as you got close to the palace!

This is so Dainae!
Username: Lavinia

My Entry fits the theme because: This shows decorations set in place for the chinese new year. I wish i could have taken a picture of Dainae right now because it would surely be decorated just as beautifully!
Quote:
This is so Dainae!
Username: hummy

[/B]
My Entry fits the theme because: this is one of our children's favorite toys to play with during the festival season!

---------- Post added 01-02-2015 at 06:00 PM ----------

This is so Dainae!
Username: hummy
[B]Entry:google

My Entry fits the theme because: it is one of our most popular presents brought home to loved ones. during festivals the gentlemen of our island show off their skills of sword handling and always awe the crowd. plus who doesn't love a dragon sword?!
Quote:
Entry Form:
This is so Dainae!
Username: Salvete
Entry: Vocaroo | Voice message
My Entry fits the theme because: this is a silly little parody I wrote and sang along to the tune of "Frosty the Snowman!" It's called "Tatsu the Reptile," in which Tatsu goes through an identity crisis and doesn't know what species he is! And then a dark crystal from the Dainaean mines tells him that he's a dragon. I hope the Dainaeans would enjoy ^_^;

These are the lyrics:

SPOILERX

Tatsu the Reptile

Tatsu the Reptile was a puzzled little soul,
with his long red tail and a mane of gold.
What was he? He did not know.

“Tatsu the Mascot is an earthworm,” they would say,
“or a copperhead or a dinosaur,”
Then they’d go about their way.

But then, one day, a magic crystal was mined from the ground
and told dear Tatsu that he was a dragon all around!

Tatsu the Dragon was as glad as he could be,
for because of this stone, now Tatsu knows his true identity.
Quote:
Entry Form:
This is so Dainae!
Username: Salvete
Entry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipvjaV9qcJw
My Entry fits the theme because: this is a Youtube video of a traditional dragon dance accompanied by music. I imagine that a similar ceremony is used to celebrate the holidays in Dainae, with a dragon representing Tatsu the Dragon.

Last edited by Cora; 01-03-2015 at 01:33 PM..