View Single Post
Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where your pants are?

Old 05-25-2011, 06:03 PM

Fernandez looked to Viridiana as Kage disappeared down the manhole. She had completely Faith her little distraction wold work. Since the sisterhood was known for working alone, or at least in small bands of two or three. Mainly alone though. "Let us move to the roof." Fernandez said. Not as an order, but more of a just moving things along. She was calculating timing in her head. By the time they made it to the roof, they would have a few minutes to make it into the warehouse. That was if Kage did not have any trouble getting in. The two ladies made it up to the top.

Vi peered down, reaching to take hold of her blade. She look almost ready to jump right down into the warehouse and fight anyone who got inside. She felt a hand lay over the one on her sword. Shoot a short glare to Fernandez. Although the woman next to her was looking down. "We can't just sneak past them." Vi pointed out. There was a snare in her voice as this woman was already drawing her last nerve.

"I know. I can not have them see you."
She said to Vi. Her words held meaning, but at the same time were very empty. "I will enter first. The tigers have a reputation of liking to play with our clan. Figuring we are like the other sisterhood. They will also think I am alone." Fernandez said. She reached into her jacket. Pulling out a gold earring, the same one she wore to the markets earlier in the day. As well as a few other small gold items. Just to really make it obvious who she was.

Vi rolled her eyes a bit at her. "I can move in after, taking them out from the sidelines." She said, pushing her blade back into the sheath.

"Sounds perfect. Count to thirty before coming down." Fernandez did not even realize she had just given a training tool she gave to young ladies in training. Not that Vi seemed to notice. It was just another way to give her more time. Fernandez reached into her pocks again, pulling out two poison veils. "I do not know if you use poisons. This will thicken their blood and stop their heart in seconds. It will also help to keep you moving. Not that I think you are slow of coarse. Just easier to know for sure your opponent is dead." Fernandez said to her. She of coarse knew well the same poison could be used against her. And it would make her sick for a few days. But it was all part of the game. At least the stuff would not kill her.

Vi simply took the poisons from Fern, begging to rub them on her weapons. The more she listened to the accented voice, the more she simply wished to shut it up. This woman was giving her orders. She had to think back to Azoth's face and words. When he came up and told her of this woman, there was a small bounce in his step. Vi could only hope this was one of his many flings. This woman was nothing compared to her own nature. Hell, she had just handed over very deadly poison? She had to be very stupid.

Suddenly Fernandez stood up, dropping an empty vial to the ground, as the moon came out from hiding behind the cloud. Opening the window, and jumping right threw. She made a small flip in the air before landing hard on the ground. Knees bend, her pistol was out as well as her sword. It was then she began to fire, as well as deflect a few knives with her sword.