View Single Post
Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where your pants are?

Old 05-28-2011, 07:29 PM

Fernandez knelled down next to one of the tiger's bodies. It looked as if he died right away from a knife wound to the neck. Not that it was important, but it was good to know he was dead. She searched threw a few of his pockets, not finding anything important. But she was not expecting to. After all, why would they trust simple guards with something so important. Even checking Marcus's body would probably not point to any answers. If Fang was the one who killed him, then hopefully we would at least take everything that would assist them. At least that as the mentor in her speaking. Fange was very much like a student she would lecture. What he did to bodies was not only cruel, but completely idiotic. But at least it made him more a target for Templars.

"For good reason. Even with as helpful as it is, I would not put any one of my students threw it. There are several poison masters, probably even in your clan, but none go threw the process of being immune." She explained slightly, pulling a pouch from the second's tigers pocket. Although it was filled with a few copper and gold peices. Nothing out of the ordinary. She had caught the word again too. Love.. Even though it was used as a pet name towards her, it threw her off slightly. Her body moved slower for a couple of second, but looking in the pouch proved an easy cover. "There are obvious signs, like markings on the body. Although, I myself covered most of mine with Elven tattoos." In some twisted way, Fernandez enjoyed giving away small perks about herself. Nothing was ever truly painful to speak about. Her story, past and childhood were well known in her clan. A whoredaughter, slave, and test subject who grew to become a Master Assassin. At the same time, she was not proud of it. Mixed feelings really.

A small laugh rose from her own lips at his comment. "I accept your challenge, mi dulce." Fern commented as the thought lingered into her mind. But was pushed away at the remembrance of his friend. Could she really come between two so close? Well, it was not like she had not done it before. Sleeping with a married man, but that was normally part of a mission.... normally. When her name come up, she did not answer, mainly because she did not care what he called her.

After checking the last body to find nothing again, she stood to face towards him. Leaning on the table as the mixed poisons started to fatigue her a bit. His question was one she thought over. For that night Fernandez could not return to her home. If she were to walk in with her condition, her sister would find out. Which would become a matter it was wise to not deal with. "I will probably get a room at the tavern in the market place tonight. Since returning home will likely not be good." She assured him, since it was true. Telling Kage was the easiest way to contact her. A gloved hand pressed to her lips as his golden eyes, filled with passion looked right into her own. "A few hours at most. The most deadly is the one I took. But it is only potent within half an hour." Fernandez said. She wished she could touch him back. Even hold herself against him for a few moments, but knew it was not wise, for his sake. The last thing she wished was to make Kage sick, or worse.

"I need to let you know. I noticed the looks Umbra was giving you tonight. If there is something going on between you two, I will calmly step aside. No questions asked." Fernandez suddenly offered. Looking up into his passion filled eyes. After only just really meeting him, she seemed to feel the same connection. But they had only just met. What he and Viridiana shared seemed to go past friendship. After all, there were many rumors. They could not have come from nothing. Normally it was lower members from their order spreading them. Not intentionally, but still.

"You do not have to answer me now. Just something to merely think about mi- Kage." Fernandez pushed herself off the table to stand up. The money pouch she had taken was still in her hand. "This should just be enough to get one room for a night." Fernandez changed the subject on him on purpose, although she did hope Kage would choose her, it was not very likely. But because they happened to be alone in the room, she did not want him giving her the answer to please her. An offer to step aside was very out of the ordinary for a seductress... But she was not offering it to him as a seductress, but as a woman.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 05-29-2011 at 06:17 PM..