View Single Post
Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless your actions see them through...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 05-30-2011, 03:39 AM

As Azoth expected, their bodies moved in unison, perfectly and easily. He knew that with them growing up together and training with one another on a regular basis that they would have a pure chemistry. Her emerald green eyes were like diamonds shining out against a sea of pearls. They were so enticing. Azoth could feel their body temperatures rising and was actually ready to go the next step with her. It just felt right, even if there was some tinge of guilt in there somewhere.

Just as they were getting into the moment Vi pushed away from him, and for a brief moment, Azoth could swear he knew what was wrong. Her eyes were troubled, and this time it had nothing to do with Faith. Smiling his all of a sudden familiar, grim smile Azoth replied gently, "I'll take a bowl, them I'm going to head out. I got a few things I need to check on." His mind flashed to Faith, and his eyes showed hints of sadness.

Was she worried about whether or not he was clean? The raven maned male got checked regularly. In fact he and his physician were good friends at this point becuase they met monthly and went out to lunch afterwards. He was a good man. Faithful. Something Azoth was starting to want a chance to be, but it was beginning to look like Viridiana would give him the chance.

The Master Assassin had always thought he was a well trained man. Strong and resilient. But he had never faced a foe that attacked your heart so directly. Hell, before today he wasn't even sure he had one. But after tonight, the mage felt so soundly beaten that he was beginning to feel low. This is why your master said no attachments. No love. Its too painful when, not if, you get hurt.

Walking over to the table, Azoth picked up one of the bowls and moved to the pot grabbing the ladle, and scooping himself a good helping of the stew. He sat down in the chair next to Viridiana's and waited for her to join him before he began. Once she sat down, he thanked Nysos and then dug in. After a few spoonfuls of stew Azoth openly said, "I just wanted you to know, I'm clean. I get checked every month religiously." The male didn't say another word after that. He wasn't upset but he was confused, and wasn't even sure if he was actually hurt. Could he be even if they aren't together? He banished the thought with an uncomfortable ease.

He was going to see Faith. She wanted him, the way he wanted her. And with the way he was feeling, she would be in for a real treat, if she would make love to him. On occasion, Azoth used magick to enhance a woman's sexual pleasure. It was a. . . technique he developed during his time in the brothel. He hadn't planned on using it their first time because the effects were so intense, they usually left the woman. . . weak, for some time afterwards.

After a few long minutes of sitting in silence and ignoring Vi, which wasn't out of anger but frustration and fear were involved, the mage stood up and took a bath and changed into a clean grey and black garb before leaving. He didn't say so much as a goodbye to his guild sister. He couldn't. So he would go to Faith, but he wouldn't talk to her about Vi, that would be disrespectful. Not to mention it would undermine the reason he was going to her. . .

It was a few minutes before Azoth arrived at the tavern, and when he did, the man walked up to the bartender and inquired about an elven woman and her room. When he got the information he needed, he brusquely made his way up the stair and down the hall to her room. Taking a deep breath outside the door to gather himself and his thoughts, Azoth finally knocked on the door.

((And no there were no broken records in this time. This is around the time of the Renaissance.))