View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 09-07-2011, 03:33 AM

Listening to the Nazi Jenna let out growl. "I am not some disgusting Nazi, I'm not you. I have no problems with killing but I will not kill someone that's unarmed. You'll just have to trust me I guess. But if you do move I will maim you." She ignored his comment about the others but kept her ears and eyes open. Jenna was not one that got surprised easily.

When Juliet came up to the surface Jenna almost let out a sigh of relief. She had been sure the leader had dunked under and had been worried about how long. When she told her to shield the Nazi's eyes Jenna complied. Lowering the arm that was wrapped around his forehead she cover up his eyes. When she got the signal she moved her arm back up to his forehead.

She let Juliet take her knife from her and cut off his rifle. Once she had it back in her hand it was instantly back at his throat. Then when a figure jumped up behind her header Jenna tensed but soon realized it was her brother.

He made it completely clear who it was when he called her kiddo. Glaring at Demetri, she stuck her tongue out at him. Jenna tried not to laugh, he was the only one she would let call her by something other than her name. She knew he called her kiddo because he towered over her. Though Jenna was pretty tall at 5' 8" Demetri was a tower. "Hey Dem," she finally said back. Then without warning Jenna dropped from the mans back and kicked the back of his knees. Whipping her pistol out Jenna pointed it at his head. "I don't have to warn you about moving again right? Even if it's dark I have a killer aim." Jenna's tone was filled with pure ice. You could tell she despised the soldier.