Thread: free busts!
View Single Post
zyne
they/them

Old 12-31-2014, 08:30 AM

nope no thank you i feel guilty enough (ALTHOUGH very thankful haha)

and yeah i have a really bad habit of joining sites simply to join them (i have so many accounts on various virtual pets sites especially) but it's kind of nice coming back later and being like... yea.... im hipster..i was here before it was COOL

i wear a lot of "bizarre" clothing irl already, honestly! i like to experiment with different clothing styles and aesthetics so i'll switch between ultra-goth and some sort of messed up fairy creature. the ears feel a little embarrassing though, i guess since i get some people who... fetishize asians because of anime and stuff and when i wear things more.... anime-related (?? not really, but kind of, i guess) i get some creepy people approaching me x__x

i don't really mind slow forums! actually the whole event is kind of confusing for me (though exciting). mostly im kind of worried since it seems like people already know each other with their friend groups and stuff, although it's been really welcoming so far so! P:

and yea, dystopia!! it's actually my fursona, trax. because i am filthy furry trash.
--
did y'all do anything to celebrate christmas or other various holidays this wintery season? (or are you planning to do anything for new years)? 0: