Thread: free busts!
View Single Post
zyne
they/them

Old 12-31-2014, 08:53 AM

[shakes fist] YEA you better take that poo elsewhere

i've been on and off chickensmoothie since... 2008... it's basically the bane of my existence but i don't think i'll ever be fully free of it's hold.

oh man that sound so good *-* harley quinn is my queen tbh
i love hoodies and jackets and Cool Hoods. i have a fluffy white cape right now with little bear ears and a pink... thing with rabbit ears (although everyone keeps claiming that they're pig ears?) and i happily wear those P: i have several "winged" clothes too (like little pop up wings on the back of a jacket). i'm big on online shopping haha.....,,

YEAH that's pretty much what i'm doing now. just kind of awkwardly commenting in threads that have no idea who i am. so far it's worked out pretty well or at least i haven't been met with any "you cant sit at our lunch table" comments. it's probably better if things don't go too fast anyway since i get lazy with er... talking and social commitment once school starts.

glad to have your seal of non-furry approval. i'm not... really into the whole furry thing as a community, actually. i just... okay i started off this whole internet shabang with roleplaying warrior cats in '06-07 and used to frequent virtual pets sites constantly so i've always been walking a fine line here

oh man that sucks ): what did you get surgery on, if you don't mind me asking?
that's incredible though! the snow thing, not the whole immobile thing. i think we had snow last year but alas alabama does not really capture a lot of that white christmas hooplah

i think we're having a family dinner thing at some buffet? we usually do anyway to celebrate my cousin's birthday and chinese new years. not really looking forward to invasive relative comments but i'm very much anticipating the food haha

--
edit:// holy crap i am so sorry for all the text. i ramble so much

Last edited by zyne; 12-31-2014 at 08:57 AM.. Reason: ooh boy i need to stop typing up Walls of Text