View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-11-2013, 05:13 PM

Rosemary looked at the cowboy who tipped his hat to her, sure he was clean and clean shaven but that didn't mean any thing. Even though he showed manners towards her, did not mean that he did not have a dark side that he hid from the world. She had seen men like him to often, showing the good side towards society and the daylight while the other, darker side was only shown to women like her at the dead of night. Her red lips twitched slightly at the thought of what the male could be hiding, after all it could be a number of things, like beating a woman, or maybe he had a thing for younger girls. Though before she could say anything, one of the others had spoken up to her, all she could do was rock on her heels as she shoved her hands into her pockets. She could tell that the female was feeling extremely uncomfortable, but even more so was that it was clear the female was frowning upon her. "Y'all see I'ma need some help with betterments on my land out yonder. I'll also need help roundin' up my bad hosses." she said to them, pointing off towards the skeleton of a home that was covered in weeds and ivy, set off away from town. It was clear that no one had been there in a very long time, she knew that they would be wondering how she was connected to such a place. Her eyes clouded over for a few moments as she wandered back into the past and how that house came to be the way it was now. "Do ya have any skill with that, Injun?" she said to him, not meaning any harm with the common word used for Ohanko's race, if he took it the wrong way then there was nothing she could do about it, after all she had yet to get anyone's name and she only meant well for now.