View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-08-2015, 07:08 PM

4/8/15

So then I guess today is my first day to write in this thing.

Current weight- 241.2 (in case you don't know this about me, that's 71 lbs down ^.^)

Current thoughts- So this last week at work has totally been a BEAR. I work for a company that builds the software that goes into a pretty big name IV Pump. Well right now there was an issue found so things have been pretty crazy. Upper management is looking for someone to point fingers at and of course.....that means everyone is trying to point fingers at everyone else, go figure. Those above us are really truely trying to fight to have our team be the fall guys and I'm not having it.

Today, however, after a few very heated discussions yesterday it sounds like we may be coming to a common ground so yay for that.

On the thoughts of my diet and stuff- Today's lunch was Yogurt(Banana cream pie) and string cheese. It doesn't sound the most appealing, but I like it. I think I might do some chicken or tuna for dinner though, so that'll be a change of pace.

I haven't been able to get up and move as much as I normally do which makes me kind of cranky. Normally I walk 4-6 miles a day, this past week its been like 2 miles if I'm lucky. Very Cranky cora on that front.

Daily Challenge- Today's challenge is "work was". when I saw this I actually laughed out loud, my cat gave me a rather evil look at that point . Lets just say I have that one covered in the previous thoughts.

Ending Thought- [Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. –Robert Frost]