View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 05-11-2015, 02:40 PM

So, once more I failed to keep this up to date, however, you can't fault the past only remember in the future, so lets start fresh and new. As many of you may know if you read Zigbigadorlube's Journal, this week I've been visiting her for a totally crazy, supah busy, but amazingly funtastic week of running from one place to the next. Because there is so much to write about, and so many things that we saw and did I will be trying to get this all written in day by day as well as trying to remember to do the daily challenges. I'll start with the first day of my vacation.

Wednesday 5/6/2015- So this day was the day before I actually headed to New York City to see the sites. I spent the entirety of the day packing and unpacking my bag because knowing me I was most certainly sure to miss, something. I am going to go out on a limb and say the whole thing probably got unpacked 20 times. The rest of the day I spent pacing around my house from one thing to the next just trying to find ways of keeping myself ultra busy.

I took a walk with my mother along the canal before lunch with my nephew and the dogs. We walked pretty far which was nice. The baby was in heaven. Every few feet he'd sit down on the ground along the edge where he could reach the rocks and would throw them into the canal it was fun. My knee was still acting up a bit (back tracking a bit here, My knee somehow got twisted, I still don't even really know what happened, one minute I was standing the next I was on the ground. I probably need to see a doctor about it, but with the trip to New York I haven't had the chance).

The rest of the afternoon I spent helping my brother babysit, playing Kingdom Hearts, cleaning my room, and sleeping. I totally took a rather long nap. It was still a super long day, waiting for my trip.

Daily challenge- Fact of the Day- Hmmm....what to write about this? Lets see should I give you a good fact of the day about me or perhaps a neat trivia fact instead. Perhaps one of both, yeah, I think I'll do that. Ok so a fact about Me, My favorite color is teal, but I don't tend to wear it too much here on menewsha because I think that everyone will think that I am copying the famous Hummy. Not that I don't love hummy lol, because I love hummy and always will. I just don't want to be a copy cat .

A general fact about life. Hmm....so many to choose from. Lets see, I just found out this morning that the guy who plays Jean valjean in the Broadway edition of Les Mis (Ramin Karimloo) also played in the London production and Has played the roles of both Jean Valjean and Marius in various productions. Also he is stepping down from the role August 30, and will be relaced by alfie boe who has played the role previously. Alfie Boe also randomly has a cooking channel on you tube, who knew!?