Thread: Show Your Love!
View Single Post
Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee addict

Old 03-26-2009, 08:02 AM

Your Name: Rylynne
Name of Staff Member: Iroro
What does this person mean to you?: Iroro is the best and tastiest eggroll in existence fo' sure. >83
What you want to let them know?: I want Eggroll to know that I really appreciate our long chats together before (especially when I was still a newbie =P). She (or he xDD) is always a great person and friend to talk to, even if she does disappear for MMORPG's and RL stuff. 8DD;; So, sending my love to Eggroll, from Rice Cakes. =P <3<3

Name of Staff Member: Eroy
What does this person mean to you?: Eroy is definitely one of the nicest people here. :>
What you want to let them know?: That I want her adorable puppy for myself. D: <3<3 LOLZ. But seriously, Eroy is so patient when I have questions, and is a very nice person to hang out with overall. :3 <3<3

Name of Staff Member: CK
What does this person mean to you?: She's definitely someone I look up to here. =) <3<3
What you want to let them know?: CK is awesome, because she's so patient with my questions and with inquiries and every thing. I tend to ask a lot, and she never fails in answering them. :3 Also, I love her nutty moments. 8DD;; <3<3

Name of Staff Member: Jelly
What does this person mean to you?: Jelly is lovably crazy. =P <3<3
What you want to let them know?: From talking about Neopets to debating about whether brownies are considered actual cakes, I have a lot of fun talking with her. :3 It's only been recently that we've been chatting more and bumping into each other in some threads, but I appreciate our chatter a lot. She's real fun to chat with. :> <3<3

Name of Staff Member: Bartuc
What does this person mean to you?: He's just awesome. >83
What you want to let them know?: Bartuc was actually my very first humongous donation ever on Mene. I can never forget that, seriously, and it inspired me a lot. Also, I remember when he had posted in his Exchange thread about how he'd never inflate something artificially. That was real awesome. :> Plus, he's an awesome friend, and the best Darcy ever. 8DD;; <3<3

Gaahh, I want to write more. :x I shall leave it for another post so that this one doesn't get too crowded. xDD;; <3<3

*huggles all staffies anyway*
:>
<3<3