Thread: Show Your Love!
View Single Post
Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

Old 03-26-2009, 10:01 PM

Your Name: Nivvy
Name of Staff Member: MamaJuru
What does this person mean to you?: Like this much! <3 |--------------| (Thats heaps!)
What you want to let them know?: Thank you so much Juru, for hosting the quest raffle! It is so heartwarming to be given a chance, at things we might not otherwise have a shot at. But not only that, your beautiful personality, selflessness, and dedication. You'll always be someone who stands out in my mind, when i think on people i've spoken to over the net. Your consideration in terms of situations brought to you by Roachi and I just blew me away. I'll always be grateful - and you're a true inspiration of all the good things in this world.

Name of Staff Member: Seti - Seito
What does this person mean to you?: A big bundle of fun!
What you want to let them know?: Thank you so much for our wonderful conversations! After our initial dealings in the quest forum, it was like you were a life long friend, just full of fun, laughs and randomness. It was great! You're so much fun, that you'll always be remembered by me, even after you get swallowed whole by your workload ^^

Name of Staff Member: Jellysundae
What does this person mean to you?: Saviourrr <3 xD
What you want to let them know?: Thank you so much for being patient with me, when i had problems with Paypal, and donating to Mene xD! You were so kind about it, and i probably made your roll your eyes a few times xD! But i'll always be grateful for your help, and your friendly nature. Very approachable, and always there to lend a helping hand <3

Name of Staff Member: Eroy
What does this person mean to you?: LooovePOP xD
What you want to let them know?: Thank you so much for organising and running the GBA <3 It gives so many people the chance to put in for items, that are getting harder and harder to find/afford. I'm truely grateful, and in fact - i named my Vday Pop after you xD <333 My 'E-day Pop' xD!

Last edited by Nivvy; 03-26-2009 at 10:05 PM..