Thread: Show Your Love!
View Single Post
Lejic
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-28-2009, 09:46 AM

Your Name: Lejic / Min
Name of Staff Member: All of them!
What does this person mean to you?: They mean so, so much to me because they keep this place my little safe haven-y thing.
What you want to let them know?: I want them to now that I appreciate how fun and clean-of-idiocy and meaningful they keep this forum for all of us. I've seen many forums and I saw how hard it is to keep the forum from dying and getting boring while also making sure it has a good community. For example; we donate to help the site, but the site isn't money-run like some other sites. There are arcade games but apart from the increase in gold, it doesn't change the forum much; people still chat and enjoy the community. This balance is so important in every thing. I could go on and on. The admins and the developers and the artists are so very important, sure, but personally, for me, the most important are the moderators. And I'm not just saying that. It's just my personal opinion that the most important thing for a forum-based site is keeping its forums and subforums clean of spam/wrong-posts/repeats/etc.etc. and making sure the community is happy. And mods do just that. Not only do they clean up the forums and deal with reports but they make amazing things like the GBA (gogo Eroy) to help newcomers feel welcome and satisfied. Juru's quest raffle is amazing too, although she's an AA. Hmmm. She's a mod in my heart? :P

This is getting to long.

tl;dr (i.e. The Point: )
I love you all, thank you for making this place what it is. <3 <3