Thread: Show Your Love!
View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-29-2009, 11:42 PM

I've been meaning to come back to this thread and write more of these, but I keep getting sidetracked. D: ... So let's simplify.

Your Name: Captain Howdy
Name of Staff Member: All of them! :O
What does this person mean to you?: They're a great buncha people to work along with and I feel fortunate to be part of the team. :gonk: There's so many of you and it'd be hard to write about all of you. CK and jelly i've mentioned. Uh... I appreciate Snow for being as nutty as I am. Um... Knerd for bein' a great CM. Eroy for being my first CM. Siz who may be my future CM, i'm sure you're just as great. ;D juru for bein' a rock and a great source of wisdom. Barty for bein' a kick ass guy. Springy for bein' my zombie fiend. Chi for her professionalism. Tre, Bisque, Rando, wish, chibi for their pixel geniuses. yan and Omi for their brilliant artsies. Rose, Kale, Plat, Iro, Kin, sia, sia, mel and fiarra for bein' my mod compatriots ( <-- you guys are killer ). Ferra and Seito and Tori for giving Mene it's magic. And much kudos to Inso for doing so much for us in the time he's been here. ... Thanks to all of you. :)

What you want to let them know? I'm pregnant... and one of you is the father.

DUN DUN DUNNNN! *dramtic reverb*

... edit: @Iltu ~ Thank you. That's very groovy of you. ;D

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 03-29-2009 at 11:45 PM..