View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-02-2017, 09:38 PM

Hong Li grinned at Xavier's comment as he glanced back at Hyunki. He felt the younger man's hand on his shoulder, but even if he knew the intent behind it, he didn't feel a strong desire to listen. Thankfully, KR started off the introductions before he could and the rest sounded so amusing that the excitable man decided to wait his turn. Which it was, here and gone. "Uh, hey. I think it's my turn next," he intoned, then cleared his throat when the Korean words slurred under his . "So, hey. I am Hong Li, from China. I do main vocals." The words were practiced, but clearly often from the ease with which he said them.

Ankor rolled his eyes from beside him. He wanted to make trouble, even though he felt multiple pairs of eyes warning him not to, including the ones behind the camera. Just to spite them, he opened his mouth, about to speak before another voice from middle spoke up, cutting him off with purpose.

"I thought we were going in age order," Daesuk muttered. With the faintest shake of his head, he raised his voice in order to be heard over the faint murmurs and giggles around him. He cleared his throat, sufficiently pleased that the others would let him speak in turn. "I'm Daesuk, sub vocals and rapping for 007. Fans, please take care of us in the future." He inclined his head in a slight bow because at least someone here needed to show respect. KR should have, but what was done was done. Done, he turned his eyes to Ankor, letting him know that he was free to speak.

The short man brushed a stray strand of green streaked hair out of his eyes, smiling. "Nice to meet you! My name is Ankor, but you can call me Encore and I'm lead vocals. Stand ovation!" The joke only earned one snicker. Definitely not one of Ankor's best. It left him huffing, but satisfied enough to stop talking. Anyway, talking was really Hong Li's thing. He just wanted attention.

An awkward pause spanned before the last member spoke up, a half smirk on his face, eyes nodding at the camera. "I'm Shin, main dancer for 007." He stood with his body tilted, showing off a cool air that matched his dark jacket and silver pants. A perfect cool boy statue indeed.