View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-05-2017, 06:20 PM

Hong Li chuckled, but nodded his head once. "I don't see why we can't all make room on the couch though. We just shot our first video. We're supposed to be celebrating together!" Shaking his head, he met Hyunki's eye, not sure the other boy would understand his desire to still be the center of attention now. Not that it mattered. He enjoyed this silly closeness they were having and Hyunki still crushed up against his side.

Ankor rolled his eyes. "You two are always comfortable," he huffed before turning his attention to KR who looked skeptical at best. Ankor didn't feel bothered by that, knowing no one truly hated this side of him. It could get awkward after a video and they would stew on it, worrying, at least if left alone. He knew a couple members worked that way and it was up to him to save them from themselves. "Ah, I don't know though. Charades? Telephone? Rock, paper, scissors competition...ah, but Daesuk always wins so that's no fun." He sent the other boy a look which was returned with the same seriousness. "I could always make up a game if you want too!"

"Unnecessary!" Daesuk finally interrupted.

Shin glared at the idiots all having a conversation and completely ignoring him and Xavier. "Guys! A little help here!" He squawked again when Xavier only tightened his arms. Experience should have told him to give up. He wouldn't escape by sheer stubbornness, but he wasn't ready to submit himself to this sort of cuteness either. He needed to preserve his image after all, even after the camera turned off. "And if it's a game Ankor is starting, I'd rather not!"