View Single Post
Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-13-2017, 12:26 AM

"Really, go ahead, I'd love to see you get in trouble," Xavier said, sure that Ankor had some crazy justification in mind that only made sense in his own head. But just as Ankor attention turned away from him, his own turned back to Shin; the place where his attention was always most likely to wonder. "I could teach you to rap Shinnie-hyung, I'm sure we'd be able to come up with something fun for you to show the execs. And you're scowly enough, you could totally pull off the angry rapper image." He didn't mention that Shin was often so cute that any of the angry rapper image would immediately be dissipated the moment he stopped trying.

Hyunki grinned over at Hong Li, "Oh but you know what we say is true hyung. You're a great singer, but I swear sometimes you've got two left feet. And maybe a couple of extra along the way." He grinned, moving away from Shin now that Xavier's attention was back on him, going back over to Hyunki and settling back down next to him, "You're clumsy but I'm sure it'll endear you to fans. They always like the clumsy ones."

"I figured I'd relax for now, and you guys do know if they really thought the video introduction went poorly manager hyung would have made as re-film it immediately. But they want to introduce as we are. Rookies, so I'm sure we gave them exactly what we wanted. So I figure, we've at least earned this break," KR nodded as he said this, as if assuring to himself that was the reason he really gave them this break. Which maybe it was, and maybe for now he just didn't want to practice either, but couldn't really say it.