View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 06-19-2015, 03:40 PM

Ange bit his bottom lip as he supported Vanity's standing. This really stunk! Vanity was probably feeling very tired and drugged and there was hardly a thing he could do to help her. He was feeling plum useless at this point. Ange let out a long sigh, he didn't want to make things worse by getting pissy with Vanity for someone she couldn't control. He wrapped another arm around her waist and helped her to walk a little.

Something changed inside of him when she told him not to forget her. As if Ange would forget someone like Vanity! "No..." He said softly, "No, Vanity, I promise, I won't forget you." With the arm underneath hers he slid it across her arm in an attempt to reassure her that he'd come back for her.

"There's gotta be a shelter somewhere close. I recognize this part of town... It's the rough neighborhood. I'm sure the guards will come looking here first, so we probably don't have much time." Ange didn't want to pressure Vanity into over exerting herself, if anything, he was hoping to give her some motivation to keep moving forward. "We'll be clear out of here before nightfall. That's for sure."