View Single Post
d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・。)

Old 02-03-2008, 11:57 AM

I feel criques should always take a full open mind, but also stick with what you want to see too. Try both and see what you like best. There are times i think I am stubborn,and should let loose,then there are times I wish I didn't listen to that person caused they messed up my art.

scrapping over is a pain, and I would say don't do it, start with a similar subject, but slightly different and try that instead.

Also my least favorite crique was when I was drawing a good friend of mine, it came out looking a bit too much like a girl for my taste. So I asked my professor for art about it, and he said awesome picture what would you like to know. And i said it is suppose to be a guy, but looks like a girl, what can i do to fix this. He said take a different look and do a picture where he looks more guy like.I did a WTF moment cause I didn't want to start a new piece, I liked this piece, and just wanted to know what could be changed. So it wasn't helpful at all. In the end i was still proud of the piece.