/hunts for easty eggs
Lummpppy extend those posts missy.
Ask me a question
You can ask me anything as devious as you like. :P

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 11:06 AM ----------

Quote:
Ugh! My wifi crashed for a while
It's working now
I have no doubt that you'll make epic avi's, Eastyy. Maybe I'll submit a form later, but I'm already trying to save up for the other two... and now this stupid event store comes up with all the pretty colours

I'm sure it's awesome if it's about RAK

Luckily, I am quite familiar with both of those legends. I mean, Highlander the movie had some songs from Queen
However, that is quite a hard decision
Robocop has his super cool armor, and Highlander has his epic sword skills and immortality-ness.
Ah! I don't know. Maybe they would both fight for a while and then decide to join forces to defeat each others enemies and rid the world of crime and stuff?
Maybe.
You never know
No worries I just wondered where you'd gone xD I was like nyyyuu everyones left me and my thread is dead.

Hahha well if you let me know the stuffs in your invo then I can most likely make you an avi for under 1000g.

Haha that is such a clever answer and I am glad you know who they both are.
I would have to say it depends on whether he is post immortality or not cause if hes not immortal then robocop would like screw him over for sure. Because to be honest highlanders fighting skills are quite basic he just relies more on his immortality. Where as robocops all like boom boom pow.
But if he was still immortal then I definitely agree with your theory, they'd get knackered and be all like, screw this lul.