View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 09-22-2017, 02:47 AM

September 21st

It was meet the teacher tonight. It was largely a waste of time, since we already found out most of the information on our own, but it's a necessary evil. Networking...even in high school. I don't know why I get so anxious and worked up before these things. Lilith has way more of a clue than I did when I was her age and better grades as well.

We took a look at a few different extra curricular activities she could join this year. Including apprenticeship programs. Which she was the most interested in because they give money as well as experience. She said it'll give her a good job while deciding what career she really wants. We also had a scholarship meeting with the guidance councilors.

We're just chilling at home now with Pumpkin spice lattes. Feeling happy.

We also talked about what she wants to wear for graduation. . . It's not very traditional, but I'm open to it. She wants to go in a Tux. *shrugs* I never went to my grad because I was 7 months pregnant, even though I graduated with honors. I felt like it would be to much stress on the baby with my social anxiety to go to the thing and find a prom dress. I went to the convocation and that was it.