View Single Post
PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2008, 04:56 AM

Wish:
xD Lol, thankyou! I just wish the idea were working, haha. Or maybe it's just not that noticable right on top of the main / first post? o.o Hrm...

xDDD Whoa, definitely a very freaky coincidence. But then, i've had weirder things happen o.o; xD

BlueblackrosE:
-hugs- 'Ello Blue luff. How are you? o3o

Ironic_Depressions:
Ah...yeah, i forgot about that xD I'm just so forgetful sometimes, haha. And hum...well seeing as you'll be in Brisbane i'm pretty sure the bandwidth should be good, but then it depends on whether or not you'll be doing alot of downloading, such as huge games or folders with tons of files xD Most likely not, but...yeah, if that's the case, you make have problems, lol xD

Aww...any idea what you'll be doing as a job, or will you just look for a job when you get here? :3 xD Would be so weird if i actually saw you whilst you were here. Or my best friend might, she lives in Brisbane o.o...xDDD

They do? I mean, are you really allowed to offer purely art for the items in the exchange? xD Or do you need to offer gold too? -must save!-

Hrm...true, true, it might. Maybe i'll ask a staff member first then xD And is anyone actually selling the event items in their stores yet? Personally, i think everyone's just stocking all the items up to sell them for more later on xD'

The first two questions of Trivia Round Two are up!