View Single Post
Kyuuketsuki_Kisu
♥ The Queen of Hearts ♥

Old 03-07-2010, 08:43 PM

(Hehe....I know you were supposed to be the bad dude, but it seems as though I'm taking the role over....My apologies...o.o' I just go with it...That's fine...I may have to leave in a bit....)

Asima sniffled and nodded to Mesa as she left. When the other female had disappeared into the crowd, the woman turned to her brother. "Nemiah! You are ridiculous...I can understand leaving to explore and get to know the people's needs, but this is too much."

Her fury consumed her, making her face distort slightly as she continued throwing verbal venom at her brother. "You are disgusting, only thinking of yourself, Nemiah! I will never let you take the throne. Egypt will fall in your hands." The princess took a deep breath, continuing calmer, "I don't care what I must do, Nemiah. You will not take the throne."

With this said, Asima turned, pushing back into the crowd. She remembered how to get home, and she would do so by herself if she must, although she did stop to tell Nemiah he needed to come home, now.