View Single Post
Kyuuketsuki_Kisu
♥ The Queen of Hearts ♥

Old 03-07-2010, 09:14 PM

"You dare called me a spoiled brat!" Asima jerked her wrist from her brother's hand. "You, who get a tiny slap on the wrist for not focusing on your studies?! And I could rule...I'd find a nice meek husband to sit below me. It has been done before, Dearest Brother." Her voice was layered with sarcasm as she spat the words out.

"I did not demand to come out, you wished me to lie for you, and I gave you choices, remember?" She lowered her voice a bit more. "As for destroying your life, Nemiah, I haven't even begun. I have been a dutiful daughter, learning what I was supposed to and more. You, brother, you are simply an obstacle now. I will do whatever I must to remove any obstacles in my path." Her voice softened a bit more, and took on a more tender tone, "Brother, why don't you see? You wouldn't be fit to be a Pharaoh. If I was on the throne, I could easily rule, and you would still live in the palace. Then I don't care how many common girls you decide to meet, for the children that could come of it would not be heir to the throne. Can't you see, we may not have always gotten along, but I do cherish you...You're my brother..."