View Single Post
Newtionary
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2013, 12:34 AM

Well they do know what it's about, it's just I don't know what things they want drawn and so on. It's a long time from being finished though so I guess we'll have time to talk it out.

Ah, I've played a little bit of Off! Haven't finished it yet though, I keep forgetting to play it. I should probably get around to finishing it, haha. I've already been spoiled a bit on some of the end game stuff but I don't know specifics so hopefully it will still be wowing!

Oh, and do any of you know of some art sites similar to deviantART? My sister likes to use it but she's still learning and does a lot of stuff for fun, and today she got some very rude comments from someone chiding her on her lack of talent and how she shouldn't ask for so many points for her adoptables. It's a new thing and she was just testing the waters, and it probably angered me more than her when a person seven years her senior started bashing on her for no reason. I'm kinda at a loss though, dA is the only site I can think of that is (relatively) accepting of beginners besides SheezyArt, but they're down for a remodel(?) at the moment.

On an unrelated note, it's nice how slow paced these forums are, I can actually keep up for once! o3o