View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 05-14-2014, 03:03 AM

RJ was devastated, she had been in this relationship for quite a long time and pretty much right out of the blue she comes "home" only to find her stuff out on the street/sidewalk. RJ banged on the door tirelessly, but there was no answer, no reason as to why. Why had this happened? Was it her, or was it them? Nobody can break your heart like someone you loved and once trusted. Renmarie sighed as she gathered her what she could of her things and just stood there. Where was she to go? She could crash at her sisters' place...yeah that's what she'll do. RJ pulled out her phone and dialed her sister Kelly's phone.

Ring. . . ring. . . ring. . . "Hello?...Hey sis!...I'm calling because I need a place to stay, I...I'll tell you about it later can you come pick me up?"

RJ gathered her things close to curb, so when her sister finally showed up she could just toss it into the back of her truck, which she did. On the way to her sisters place, she told her everything from a few days ago up to now. It was like a sudden change, they just stopped paying attention to her and being intimate with her. Then all of a sudden she was kicked out on her ass. RJ knew there was more to it than what she was thinking about currently but she was just so distraught and upset that she couldn't even think right.

Kelly had told RJ that she could borrow the scooter that was in the garage if she needed to go somewhere to free her mind and relax, which she knew her sister needed to do. Once they arrived at Kelly's place, RJ hopped out immediately started pulling her stuff from the truck's trunk. Once everything was settled in the extra bedroom RJ took the keys from the scooter and drive down to the local cafe. She knew what she needed, which was a delicious strawberry shortcake. Oh my god, the choices she could have, creamy deliciously soft ice-cream or creamy thick frozen custard. But of which are really good.