View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-22-2014, 04:21 AM

The female cop stopped in her tracks when she was spoken to once more, cocking her dark brown head to the side as her blue eyes looked the long haired male over. It seemed a bit strange to her that someone would show her this much concern over something so small. No one had cared for her so much, well not as much as one particular person. The thought of him made her frown and slip even more into depression though soon a smile was on her face and all signs of the sadness were gone as if it never happened. "Mmmm if you say so. It takes a lot to offend me more so then a question." she said to him before her eyes trailed off towards the roof she had jumped off of as a male she had almost barreled down stood there. Great just what she needed, two people to interrupt her time off.

"Peace and quiet is always good." she said to him, as her eyes watched the other male, her hand twitching as she got ready to pull her gun. She may have been off duty but she always carried and she was always on call in case they needed her. She was clearly not amused as Shiro laughed at her, she had been dead serious about the suggestion of him meeting up with a drug dealer. "I never said i didn't believe you and i never said that you were just that you could be." she said to him as she let her voice trail off before she looked over towards the guy as he came over onto the roof they were on.

"A fly is a nasty disgusting germ ridden pest. So are you calling me a nasty germ ridden pest?" she said to him as he spoke up, her eyes narrowing ever so slightly as she did not bother answering his question and why should she when he had offended her more so then Shiro had done. "I will be fine....this is nothing compared to what i normally do." she said to Shiro as her attention was drawn back towards him as he spoke once more.