View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-22-2014, 04:28 PM

For the moment after giving an apology for what he may had asked the woman might've offended her. Noticing the frown that came across her lips looked as though she was hurt, the immediate thought went through Shiro's head that he had indeed offended the woman to what he had just asked. Way to go, just met a person and already offending them right off the bat. Giving himself a mental sigh on what he had done wrong, Shiro did his best to try to get eye contact away from the woman only to find that as he was about to look away; she had given a smile right off the bat. Rather than really thinking that the smile was sincere after looking at her frown, Shiro had just given the idea that she was trying to hide some pain that she held deep down inside her that she didn't want to show others in case it made her feel weak in anyway. Something like that was understandable since Shiro did that as well, the only person that was able to look past that part of him and realize that he was actually really hurt inside was his ex. She knew him as though she were reading his mind but yet it was almost as though she knew him too well to the point that she couldn't stand it any longer.

Quickly shaking his head to try to rid himself of the horrid memories, Shiro listened as to how the woman spoke of the fact that it took much more than the simple question to offend her. Was she just trying to put up another facade that she was actually hurt or was it true. Whatever the case, the violet haired male had only nodded on understanding to keep things peaceful between the two of them. "Indeed it is...sometimes the sound of city noises can be truly too much." He stated with a warm smile coming across his own lips to show that he truly meant what he said.

Noticing the serious expression across her face after he had ended up laughing at what she spoke about the meeting someone such as a drug dealer. Shiro's expression quickly went from his slightly kind joking look from his laughter to a serious and calm expression just as when he was mediating. "Ah..my apologies yet again. It was just kind of funny to think..I'd be waiting for someone..in these clothing; but I guess his sudden appearance doesn't help either huh?" He spoke up as he indicated the fact that there was yet another male now on the roof as well. Hearing as the woman would be fine compared to what she was normally used to, Shiro simply shook his head yet again while he listened to how the other male considered the woman a female and that she was fast and she had considered what a real fly was rather than taking the metaphor of what the male tried to put out.

"Oh...I did not mean to say that you are not used to worse ma'am. I only mean that it is never really a bad thing to take a break from your work to relax and enjoy your life as it is already--" Right after speaking his words, the sound of his phone going off in his back pocket had nearly caused Shiro to jump lightly. Quickly reaching into his back pocket and pulling out his phone, the purple haired male had stared at the number on the phone that said 'Work'. Well, his boss was calling; it must've been busy at the cafe as usual. Giving a long sigh, he slid his index finger across the screen before placing the phone to his ear. "H-hello?" Were the only words that escaped his lips as he listened to his boss yap his mouth off towards him. "Yeah, I get it..okay..okay. I know what time it is; yeah, I'll be there in a few minutes..give me for some more time. You know how I work..and by the time I get there--" Shiro had tried to calm his manager down by trying to relax the man on the phone; he was always overworking himself too far and never realizing that by the time Shiro got there and began to work, things would calm down to the point that work would start to even become slow. Once hanging up the phone and slipping it into his back pocket, he returned his gaze back to the male and female standing on the roof with him. "Sorry about that.."