View Single Post
SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 06-01-2014, 08:55 PM

The boy at the counter called out Alison's order. Her day dreaming was over. She stepped over to the counter, took her cup of tea, and paid the man. She turned slow enough to catch the other co-worker smile at her and then continue with his job. She pursed her lips and looked down at her tea before returning to the counter. "Hey, can I get a bacon, egg, and cheese on a toasted bagel, as well?" She said, "Sorry, Suddenly got hungry, too." The boy nodded lightly and called the order to his co-worker. Alison watched the purple haired man move about the cafe, tending to any and all customer. She moved up to the counter and look at him, and get his attention.

"Hey! You... the one with the purple hair," She called, "Do I know you?" She couldn't place it but he looked very familiar to her. She didn't think that they ever talked before, but she was sure that she had seen his face before. She stared at him for a while longer, taking a long sip of her tea (Which was delicious, by the way.) "OH! Do you go to the gym around here?" She said, "The one right over that way?" She reached her arm out toward the window and pointed in the gym's general direction. "Yeah, yeah... That has to be where I've seen you before!"

Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 06-02-2014 at 07:33 PM..