View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-01-2014, 10:16 PM

While going left to right with orders being given to him along with handing out orders to customers. Around the middle if not the end of the orders, Shiro had ended up recieving and order from his co-worker behind the counter yet again about getting a toasted bagel with bacon, egg and cheese on it. Nodding as an only response to his co-worker; he had immediately placed all the ingredients straight into the oven and let it cook for a few minutes while he went off to start the rest of the orders if not handing them out as usual. It wasn't too long after placing the ingredients into the oven that he had heard someone call out to him by considering his hair color. Turning his head over his shoulders to see the female standing there on the opposite side of the counter, he had stepped over towards her and continued to give his warm smile that he gave to every customer if they needed help with anything at all. "Yes?--" Right as he had answered her call, hearing her question on whether or not she knew him; Shiro had only given a raise of a brow on how he might've known the woman in anyway. Being asked such a question within the cafe from a complete stranger was a bit hard to answer since he had met many different people during his time when working at the cafe; so maybe he had met her before and he had taken her order before, just he didn't remember.

As the word 'gym' was brought up into the conversation, Shiro had quickly looked up towards the direction the woman was stating towards. "Oh, yeah. I do tend to that gym every once in a while. If you went there, it is most likely that is where we've met..I apologize, I don't really tend to make too much contact with people." He had informed her before returning back to finishing up the orders as the sound of the oven going off with multiple beeping-like noises had caught his attention from behind. Quickly turning right around, he had opened up the oven and slipped out the ingredients before placing it all together and slipping it into a small box. Returning his gaze back to the woman, he had handed her the order of the bagel. "There you are, have a good day. Hey, maybe I will meet you at the gym again one day." He had given a light joke before shrugging his shoulders to her. "Then, we can see which one of us is actually better when it comes to working out."