View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-02-2014, 04:47 PM

Miyuki waved to the male and nodded her head to him, to let him know that she had heard him when he mentioned that they should go to the cafe across the way when ever they got the chance. She then looked at the military man, looking him over even more as she noted every tiny detail that she spotted on him that could even tell her just a little bit about him. She did not let his flinch go unnoticed, though she did not mention it. "My name is Miyuki Edogawa. I work for the police department so I get paid to be a hard ass." she said to him as a serious look crossed her face as she crossed her arms also, a hand brushing against the hidden hand gun, giving her comfort. "You probably have run into me before but just don't remember. Today i happen to be off and exercising like i normally do. Besides my job keeps me busy." she said to him before she eyed the opposite roof, a sly smile flitting across her face before she looked back at him. ""You were in the military." it was a statement not a question. "If you want to continue talking i suggest you keep up, unless you gone soft in retirement." she said to him, her expression, her tone of voice, even her eyes said that she was challenging him, though she didn't know how well he would be able to keep up wearing jeans but hey a challenge is a challenge and you have to work with what you got. With that said she took a flying leap towards the opposite building, not the one she came from, though she had dropped down the gap between them instead of landing on the roof. No, you could hear a loud clanging noise, of something heavy landing on metal. She had jumped on to the fire escape and was promptly making her way to the ground, you could hear how fast she was moving as her footsteps rang of metal as the fire escape shook and clang beneath her.