View Single Post
Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 03-21-2008, 05:14 AM

1. Introduction

I stopped too quickly when I saw him standing there. I tripped over my own feet and watched the noble colors of the Tsinigani family fly past my face as I fell on the packed earth floor.

He slowly turned around and red eyes stared down at me, contrasting the white smile that glittered on his face, "Why hello there, would this happen to be yours?" I saw the glint of a polished arrow head appeared from beneath his ornate sleeve.

I nodded slowly, not sure if I should admit to being it's owner. Had it hit him? Was I going to be in trouble? All the questions flowed through my conscience that turn children into liars.

"It's ok," he said with a smile as he leaned down to hand the thin wooden arrow to me. I took it gingerly from his hands.

"Shonasha!" I dropped the arrow as my sister called me from behind. She quickly stopped when she too noticed the much feared emblem of the Tsinigani family.

"Sinume Shonojo."The man said as he rose to his feat, the golden thread on his jacket sparkled in the dappled light of the forest.

My sister quickly bowed to the man as she stepped over to me and put her hands on my shoulders, "My lord, I hope that my brother was not bothering you." She drew me quickly back, as if trying to hide me from sight.

"Nonsense, Shonasha was simply introducing himself to me," he said as he swept his cloak around his shoulders, "After all, we will get to know each other quite well in the future."