View Single Post
Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-03-2015, 01:20 AM

(He will be just a guinea pig to see if he passes off as one. Lol, I can make one.)

Courtney just cleared her throat. Trying to shake off the thought of Dorian and how he would be in bed. "Good to hear, I have someone I want you to meet... So you better show up, okay?" She told him softly. They were nervous they couldn't pull off the project correctly. It took a while before they figured out who would be the perfect model.

Dorian just glared at them, he saw what Mia signed and the looks on all their faces. "I'm just like everyone else you perverts. Just because I can't hear doesn't I lack other things." He hissed at the girls. "Mr. Ito." The teacher just tapped him on the shoulder. Dorian just looked at the teacher. "Perhaps you can make me some copies for today's assignment and stay after class for your outburst." The teacher said dropping the two papers in front of him.

Dorian just sighed and took the papers before leaving the classroom. "I hope you girls are actually interested in learning mechanics and not harassing my student aid." He told them and they just nodded. He looked at all of them and Chance. "Good." He said before going back to the chalk board.