View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 02-12-2014, 02:07 PM

GM NOTE

If all characters could post at least one post playing this game, that would be fantastic. I don't go out of my way to explain a game for one three of us to play it.

If it's not possible to post, let me know ASAP as I don't want to spend a month trying to advance the game forward to the actual start. If I do not receive a PM explaining your absence by the end of MY day on February 18, 2014, I will BOOT you from the roleplay. I'm not about to let this die before the story even begins. You were all VERY eager for this to start. It has started. So what's changed? If you're not in the mood for this anymore, let me know via PM that you want to drop.

Needless to say, once everyone has one post for this first game (save for you, Shadow, as you've yet to come into the story), we will go ahead to the next game. NO, you will not play it. I will do all the work because I don't need this next game to take three weeks. I can tell that you're all bored with this so I'm not going to keep dragging you through what I had planned. If you're not bored, well then, my bad. BUT I haven't received word as to what you can't post. If you're too busy, let me know. If you're bored, let me know.

So there you have it. Your GM update. Respond accordingly.