View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-17-2014, 09:09 PM

Evelin watched as the counselors were introduced and felt relieved to see that Suzanna was one. She would really be able to control her anger with the mellow woman as another counselor to speak with. Hopefully. Then came the first of the icebreaker games. Tilting her head to the side as she watched the evolutions, she shook her head and slipped her sketchbook into her panda backpack. Brushing a strand of hair out of her face, she then sighed and tried to summon up her courage. If this didn't bring back bad memories of high school, she didn't know what would. Crouching into her little egg form she hopped over to a group of people, looking around a bit lost. She wasn't the best one to scrounging up a conversation. Seeing a male that was well tanned, blonde, and blue eyed she decided to head for him. He seemed to be like her, looking for a partner to egg spar with. She thought he was Lucas but she wasn't sure. "Hello I'm Evelin. You can call me Eve." she said lightly, offering a bright smile. "I am a free lance artist in Tokyo, so I love art." she added lightly.

-----------------
Evelin plays: The 3-sided dice lands on 2