View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-25-2015, 09:36 PM

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Bleh, I still haven't caught up to writing these on the same day as they happen, oops! I haven't really been getting on the computer in the evenings much... I honestly don't remember much about yesterday. I remember that I slept super well and woke up feeling pretty good. It was another busy, stressful day at work though and I mostly tried to get a lot of stuff done. I went skating on my lunch break and found out that there was going to be a show later that evening. I went after work and watched. It was like a mixture of special olympics and olympian skaters. It was fun and I was really impressed by the skaters but it was also suuuper cold and my feet were hurting a lot as I walked back to the subway. When I got home and took off my shoes my feet were like completely white! Pre-frostbite, yikes! So I spent the next half hour trying to warm my feet up to get some blood flow back in them. Then I had soup for dinner, got ready for bed, and watched an episode of The 100 with my fiance and went to bed.

Click on thumbnail for full view
Ashley Wagner, U.S. National Champion

John Coughlin & Caydee Denney, Pairs skaters

Johnny Weir, Former Olympian, who co-hosted the event

I honestly can't remember who this is...

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
My poor feet!

• • •

My current avi inspiration is from the stockings. I wanted to use one of the new event commons and just sort of went for it!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:50 PM..