View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-28-2015, 02:45 AM

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Today I got to work late again but this time it wasn't my fault. I ran to the train station to be on time but the train was just sitting there because apparently there was no electricity on the line. Fun. We sat at the station for a good 15 minutes before we got underway. On the plus side I got a bit of extra reading done. It was another busy day at work when I finally got there but fortunately the boss was away so that made things a bit less stressful. I went ice skating again and thanked the guy who had been giving me some free lessons since it was the last day that we would both be there together. After work I went out for dinner at a French restaurant with my coworker and friend. We talked for a long time and then I went down to Union Square to meet my fiance and head home together. It was a pretty long evening and I was quite tired when I got home and got to bed pretty late but overall it was a good day.

• • •

I think the last time I really baked was madelaines. There was a while where I was making a new batch every weekend when I got that recipe book. Or maybe it was that stuff I made for the Valentine's Day event? I dunno, I'm always looking up recipes online and trying new things.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:51 PM..