View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-01-2015, 03:09 PM

Friday, February 27, 2015

Yet another busy day at work. The boss was still away though so things were a bit more relaxed. I went for the last day of ice skating on my lunch break but was rather disappointed because the ice was really beat up, oh well. We were having trouble with the water in our building again. I don't know what's up with that but that's like the third time this winter that we've had that problem in our building? I dunno. I finally got to go home and was planning on doing laundry but I was pretty tired so I ended up trying to get a few things done, watched some more of The 100 with my fiance, and went to bed.

• • •

Uuuh, to be honest it's been a little while since I've been into the Fresh Meat forum. I've been pretty busy elsewhere. >.>

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Yesterday I got a lot of stuff done, here on Mene and IRL. Mostly just tidying up and catching up with some other things. In the afternoon we went grocery shopping and then I played a bit of Scribblenauts Unlimited on the Wii U. Then my fiance and I ate pizza and watched the end of the first season of The 100. It was pretty good but also a bit annoying. After that I ate some ice cream and ended up with a major stomach ache from eating too much. I fiddled around with my 3DS and eventually went to bed.

• • •

Uuuh, I honestly don't pay attention to leap year much. >.>

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:51 PM..