View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-12-2015, 01:53 PM

Thursday, March 12, 2015

So today went okay. I had my first good night's sleep in like a week. I went back to work today. I found a bunch of new projects in my emails which is bleh since I already have a ton of stuff to do. Oh well. During my lunch break I went for a walk and got some stuff from the Duane Reade by the Helmsley Building. E.L.F. has a new line of Frozen makeup:

I ended up getting the bronzer. I didn't have one and the ones at Sephora are all either expensive or dark or whatever. It's not something I see myself using often but I thought it might be fun to try.

There was also Frozen themed nail polish by ORLY:

I ended up getting a light blue color since I've been looking for a nice pastel color for the spring/summer:

I also got a khaki sparkle polish from Wet n'wild because I've been looking for a polish like that as well. I was a bit disappointed when I realized that it was one of those textured sand polishes but I put it on and it actually doesn't look bad:

(That's not my hand by the way, LOL!)

When I got home I went for a walk with my fiance because it was so nice and warm out. Then it was time for dinner. After that I watched an episode of Fresh Prince while I painted my nails and then it was time for bed. ^_^

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 03-13-2015 at 02:07 PM..