View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-23-2015, 02:38 PM

Sunday, March 22, 2015

I didn't sleep very well and woke up early. I puttered around trying to get some stuff done for a bit and then went back to bed around 10:30am or 11:00am. I slept till about 1:00pm and then showered and ate lunch. I painted my nails then went for a long walk that felt more tiring than anything but I guess it was good for me to get outside. I've started counting my calories again so hopefully I can get back on track food wise and I've been trying to be more active. It's hard though because I just feel so tired all the time...

I cleaned the bathroom and then made dinner. After that I played some Journey on the PS3 which was nice. I was happy to see that there are still people playing it online so I had a few people join me on my travels. After that I hemmed a pair of pants that I bought at the thrift store and then went to bed. Overall not a very exciting day.

• • •

I'm trying to work on letting stuff go more. It's a good motto to live by. I read in a book recently that it's pointless to harbor anger/hatred towards people since half of the time they don't even know how you are feeling about them. That's definitely the truth in a lot of the cases where I've been annoyed with people so it's something I'm trying to take to heart.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:54 PM..