View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-26-2015, 03:02 PM

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I didn’t sleep well again last night. Today was mostly a repetition of the previous day. I went to Uniqlo on my lunch break to look at their new kabuki inspired collection. I was pretty disappointed though because there wasn’t much of it left. I ended up getting a nice tee shirt but I’m not sure if I’ll actually keep it or not. I’ll have to try it on at home with and outfit. I feel like it’s my style but more like my old style when all I wore was tee shirts. Now I try to wear more plain colored tees than ones with pictures on it. On my walk back to work I stopped at a beauty shop and picked up a mirror to go along with my coworkers birthday present. Two of my coworkers have birthdays in April as well as one of my pen pals so I’ve been trying to get stuff ready early. On the way home my train got stuck going local. After dinner I watched my room mate play Life is Strange and then went to bed. Nothing really exciting…

• • •

Um, I honestly haven’t thought about this much yet.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Didn’t sleep well…again. I really need to do something about that. V_V The day went by pretty quickly since I had a lot of meetings and stuff. On my lunch break I poked around at H&M and Joe Fresh but didn’t end up getting anything. Towards the end of the day I got a pretty bad headache. It’s the third day in a row that it’s happened to me. I tried to put my head out the window in the lunch room for a bit to get some fresh air but that didn’t really work too well and my desk felt even stuffier when I went back and sat down. We’ve had a lot of construction in the building recently and the air has been super dusty so that might be part of it.

After work I went out to eat at the Polish restaurant Karczma in Greenpiont. I love that place. The food is so good and super cheap. I was really excited to get the white borsch soup in a bread bowl but they were out of bread bowls! So disappointing… I ended up getting chicken noodle soup instead but it didn’t actually have chicken in it! According to my coworker, chicken noodle soups in Europe don’t actually have chicken in them. I guess you learn something new every day… Next time I’m totally going to get the white borsch soup though!

The ride home was pretty slow. I ended up getting off at the wrong stop for my transfer and had to wait around for the next train. Thankfully it wasn’t that long. My head was pounding pretty hard when I got home so I got ready for bed right away. It took me a long time to fall asleep but when I did I finally slept pretty well.

• • •

My Hogwarts house seems to rotate between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. According to Pottermore.com though I’m a Ravenclaw.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:54 PM..