View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-29-2015, 01:26 AM

Friday, March 27, 2015

Didn't sleep well yet again. V_V I left the house in a rush and forgot to put a sweater under my spring jacket. It totally was not as warm today as it was yesterday like they forecasted. I wanted to go ice skating after work but holy moley it was cold! The day went by quickly enough. At the last minute I decided that I really wanted to go ice skating and managed to borrow a hat and gloves from a coworker.

I met a friend at the rink and they lent me a sweater to go under my coat. The rink was shaped sort of like an egg which was kinda weird and the ice was a bit rough but I skated for about two and a half hours. I wasn't a huge fan of the shape of the ring but the culture there is so different from the other rinks I've been to so far. There was a live DJ and a ton of people freestyle dancing on the ice. It was super fun! The skating went in the opposite direction that I was practicing the other weekend so that was a good chance for me to train my other side. I got pretty tired in the end and had a hungry headache. I got home late, ate some soup, and headed to bed.

Overall it was a pretty good day.

• • •

I'm not really a boastful person so I don't tend to make a big deal when I win something. ^^;

Saturday, March 28, 2015

I thought I would sleep really well considering how tired out from skating I was but no luck. I had another nightmare. I had a massage in the morning. My coworker gave it to me as a Christmas present. It was my very first massage. The attendant was very nice and made sure that I was comfortable, checking in to make sure the pressure wasn't too hard or that I wasn't cold. It was an all over body massage. It hurt somewhat while she worked on me but I felt pretty good afterwards.

When I got home I poked around for a while and then we went grocery shopping. After that I wrote some letters to go with some packages I plan on sending out to friends and family. Then we ate pizza and watched some old Wrestlemanias so I could see some CM Punk fights. After that I poked around a bit longer and then went to bed. A nice, calm day.

• • •

To be honest today's Admin's Pick isn't really one of my favorites. >.>

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:54 PM..