Thread: True Blood
View Single Post
Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 09-15-2011, 01:45 PM

My thoughts on the last episode:

• That was the best episode of the season! It makes me sad that they waited so damn long to make a great, riveting episode!!! Now I just can't wait for next season, even though I was thinking about not watching anymore since things were getting so freakin' ridiculous.

• Poor, poor Jesus! He'd just become one of my favorite characters, and now this. T_T T_T T_T I have a feeling he'll be back though, thanks to Lala and his medium powers. :D I also can't wait to see how Lafayette works with the brujo powers he's gotten... Lala is destined to be POWERFUL!

• Tara. Oh Tara. I love her, but hate her at the same time. I definitely think she's not going to die. I anticipate a vampire will either come and give her their blood (probably Bill), or will turn her. So I think that Tara's in for quite a change next season, whether she becomes a vamp, or just has to thank one for saving her life.

• I was a bit sad that Nan died. She was a good foil for Bill and Eric, though I have to say, I did appreciate her death scene. "We are NOT puppy dogs!!" :rofl: That was amusing.

• Jason and Jessica are cute, but I kinda feel whatev about their relationship. I'm glad Jessica's discovering herself now instead of trying to be the housewife for her boyfriend. Glad Jason told Hoyt about them, even though it got him beat up... He needed to be honest. I'm wondering what that revelation will do to Hoyt... Maybe he'll go running back to his momma now — she seems like she could use some family now that Tommy's gone.

• Steve Newlin as a vampire! WIN! :XD I can't wait to see who turned him and how that went down. Didn't expect him to just show up at Jason's door, but they have been mentioning him in passing/in the background all season, so I kinda expected some news about him.

• RUSSELL EDGINGTON!!!! OMG THAT GETS ME SO EXCITED FOR NEXT YEAR!!! He was the BEST villain on the show, and I'm SO glad he'll be back. He's gonna be PISSED AS FUCK and ready to kill some bitches, forserious. :XD

And, finally, Sookie.

• I really didn't care who she picked in the end. The schmoopy Eric that's been around most of the season has just left a bad taste in my mouth about Sookie in general. And Bill falling all over her again just makes me wanna barf.

I'm glad she chose herself, but we all know it'll be Alcide falling for her precious "fairy vagina" next season. *sigh* She was such a better character in previous seasons. I'm hoping she'll be less vomit-inducing and more aware of her powers next season so she can come back as a strong, sensible woman.