View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-22-2017, 11:41 PM

Immy: yea xD
i do like how it's going so far though <3

Even with how quiet she was being, Aaron could tell Rane was near. He was like that with most of the people he worked with, except J.J or Garcia- but Garcia was a giant softy. Being cold towards her wasn't exactly easy.. He glanced up from the files and looked at Rane when she spoke up and he laid the folder down on his desk. He motioned with an arm for her to come in, if she was going to talk to him. "We'd know more if the reporters had their way." He mentioned in a low voice, then he nodded to her. "Yes, normally we don't until we have more information- but I can make an exception and get the team together."

As Spencer spoke, a thought came to her. "No.. A child can easily trust someone with candy or something sweet- or just someone who might seem to be a nice person. Most kids these days don't mind strangers.but it's possible that they knew." Amber thought hard about the names and ages of the five kids once she remembered a book about dark magic and wiccan rituals. They were all about the same age, disappeared on the same night, and their names.. Their names meant something- but she couldn't remember what. It was all connected though.. "He has to know the laws of old historic rituals and the only guy I can think of is someone who spends a lot of time in a library. Maybe Garcia can pull up a log from the city library, and see if anyone has been browsing any wiccan sites on the web?" She suggested curiously, glancing over at Spencer.

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 05-23-2017 at 01:02 AM..