View Single Post
Shania583
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 05-17-2016, 04:39 PM

Name: Caden; Aria
Year: 1st Year
Appearance:

Ability: Healing Touch; Destructive Touch
Disability: Worries constantly about his sister; Refuses to touch anything without some form of barrier
Bio: Caden and Aria were required to attend Magicae by their Aunt who happened to be a teacher at the school. The reason being was that they were now old enough to attend and she would be able to keep a closer eye on the two of them. It wasn't so much Caden she was worried about it was more so Aria. When the twins were younger Caden had experienced his powers first and his parents sent him to his Aunts for the weekend to learn more about it. That same weekend was when Aria first experienced hers as well, long story short the house was engulfed in flames and when her parents tried to help her they also died. Later that day their Aunt took full custody of them and Caden refused to ever leave his sisters side. From there on in Aria has essential been living in a bubble with only her brother by her side. Both the twins are really out going however Caden has grown very protective of his sister and wary of every situation. While Aria has continued to be very happy as she has learned to live with the way she has to live her life.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Aria was currently dressed in a fashion that her face was the only non-protected part of her body, her brother also dressed in a similar fashion as he thought it helped his sister feel less of an outcast. Caden was extremely nervous, when they arrived he had found out that he would not be staying in the same room as his sister but instead she would be with another girl due to the fact that the dorms were not co-ed. Considering he had not left her side in several years he was afraid of what might happen, his Aunt had tried to calm him down but the fear was still there. Aria on the other hand was excited, she didn't have to stay with her brother twenty-four seven anymore and she felt confident enough to do things more on her own.

After being dropped off by their Aunt earlier that day Caden and Aria were now exploring the grounds. They had both already visited their dorms and had unpacked most of their things. Now they were standing in front of a rather large building where many of the other students were arriving. Aria was looking around excitedly at everyone and everything where Caden watched Aria to make sure nothing bad was going to happen.

"Caden look, there are so many people and so many friends to make I think I might...","No just stay by me it will be safer" Caden inturupted. Aria turned the other way saying "But I'm fine, I've learned, can't you just trust me". Caden sighed saying "Just stay by me its our first day we don't really know our way around here and I don't want to lose you." Aria huffed a little before returned to looking at everyone passing by and arriving before saying "I want to make friends, and you can't watch over me forever". Caden paused before saying "We can walk around more, but your not leaving my side until its time to go to the dorms." Aria rolled her eyes saying "Yes, brother".

The twins began walking around again, Caden slightly in front of Aria just in case. Aria had grown used to this, at first it was comforting, as she was afraid something might happen but now it was just another thing that was apart of her life. As they walked they slowly began to make their way to the front doors.