View Single Post
Shania583
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 05-17-2016, 10:27 PM

Hearing the bell Caden looked back at Aria, "Time to get to class, don't need Aunty to get upset", looking sad Aria shrugged saying "We got here early and I didn't make a single friend Caden.", Caden rolled his eyes "Let's go", they made their way into the building after looking at their class slips, Caden had made sure to be in all the same classes as Aria even if they weren't exactly the ones he wanted to take. They also had the advantage of visiting the school so they knew their way around a little.

Once inside the school Caden began making his way towards their first class, he could feel Aria just behind him and was glad that she wasn't drifting off. The halls were busy and full of other students he didn't know where they were all going but he had his own mission. Half way to the class Aria say a younger girl lean against the wall and slid down, she paused a little as Caden continued to walk on. She thought it odd for someone to just stop on the way to class.

Aria slowly made her way over to the girl and sat down beside her beside her making sure to leave a little distance between them. The girl appeared to be younger than her so Aria assumed that it was her first day as well, "Are you afraid of your first day too?" she paused before saying "My name is Aria its my first day here, nice to meet you.". At that moment Aria saw the sheet of paper which she assumed was a class list and got really excited "Is that your class schedule! Maybe we have some classes together! Wouldn't that be great!" she began to reach for the sheet of paper.

Caden had continued to walk and when he got to the classroom he started to turn around "Now when we get in here I want you to sit closer to a wall and I will sit beside you, just to be... Aria? Aria!". He looked up and down the hall, how could he lose her. By now the hall was beginning to empty out and he could catch glimpses of Aria sitting on the ground next to another girl. He began walking towards them when he noticed Aria's hand beginning to move then he began to sprint. He stopped in front of the girls and grabbed Aria's hand saying "Aria are you crazy!"

Aria looked up at her brother when he grabbed her hand then bit her lip saying "I am not, I just wanted to help her and see if we had any classes together. I was being really careful Caden". Caden looked between Aria and the other girl before reaching for the sheet of paper and letting go of his sisters hand "May I please look at it". He took the paper carefully before reading it quickly. He looked at the girl again saying "We have first class together, if you want to follow us we should probably get there soon class is about to start.", with that he pulled his sister up before beginning to walk to the class room. Aria paused for a moment before saying "This is great! Sorry about my brother through he is a little over protective at times." she then turned to follow her brother saying "Come on".